Job opportunity: Junior Team & Media Coordinator
Optimum Motorsport are a leading International GT racing team who specialise in the servicing and operation of McLaren GT3 and GT4 cars. We are currently recruiting enthusiastic professionals to join our team. One such role we have to offer is that of a Junior Team & Media Coordinator.
The successful candidate would report to the current Team Coordinator & Social Media/PR Manager to assist in the delivery of all communications across the teams' various social platforms as well as managing the movement of team personnel.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting to create content for our various social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, team website etc
- Liaise with team photographer to maximise our digital presence
- Assist with daily/weekly updates as well as live feed from the track activity
- Assist with the movement of team personnel - creating movement schedules, hotels, flights, travel and accommodation planning
- Workshop attendance when required to perform such duties as organising race driver team/race wear, administration work etc
The position would be on a Full Time basis, salary negotiable.
- The successful candidate must have previous media/communications experience (not necessarily motorsport) however, they should have excellent spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of Adobe programmes such as Photoshop, InDesign and Premier Pro, with a keen eye for detail.
- This role requires international travel, therefore an up-to-date passport is essential along with a valid drivers licence.
Interested parties should send a copy of their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Junior Team & Media Coordinator Application' in the email subject.