Join the team
Optimum Motorsport are a leading International GT racing team who specialise in the servicing and operation of McLaren GT3 and cars. We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic professional to join our team and looking to appoint the following:
Composite Repair Technician/Laminator
We're seeking a skilled Composite Repair Technician/Laminator who can produce first class work in both repairs and in production and has the flexibility for large amounts of International travel including, but not limited to Europe, USA and Asia.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Produce first class work, in both repairs, and in production
- Work alongside engineers and chief mechanic to ensure deadlines are met
- Work with own initiative and manage workload effectively
- Create procedures for repair, and manufacture, that can be followed in a repeatable manner
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and availability for a large amount of international travel, including, Europe, USA and Asia
- Manage stock levels of the department with chief mechanic
- Be responsible for the presentation of the bodywork on the car, and the spare body work
- Manage the stock of stickers, and ensure that all panels are showing the correct sponsor logos
- Manage the stock level of spare bodywork for each car with chief mechanic, and ensure their safe storage and transport to event with Logistics manager
- Willingness to perform a role within the pitstop crew
The role requires international travel therefore the successful candidate should have an up-to-date passport and driving licence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role.
To apply for the role listed above, please review the job description and submit a CV with a covering letter to Shaun Goff, Team Principal, at email@example.com